Having a Manufacturing Establishment in Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) and Gurgaon (Haryana) helps us to cater to the growing demands of our Pharmaceutical Medicines. Each of our manufacturing facilities confirms to the most stringent international WHO-GMP norms and ISO 9002 standards. Spread over Two Lac square feet of land, our manufacturing facility at Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) is the cynosure of all eyes. All of our factories are well equipped with modern automatic plant. Our plants have additive production capacity to match marketing aspiration and have separate sections namely Tablet, Capsule, Syrup, Injectable and Ointment Sections.
Truly unique in every sense of the term, the Plant's standards and facilities the most advanced ones. Seven zones of cleanliness have been defined and adhered to, as per the 1997 GMP guidelines of the European Union. Some of the salient features of the design concepts :
- No wood or asbestos component
- Each zone has separate AHUs (Air Handling Units), dehumidification unit and dust extraction systems
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in each zone, to avoid cross-contamination
- Respective zones, areas and even uniforms marked to ensure total segregation
- Air environment conditioned in each area with respect to temperature, humidity, filtration, particle counts, etc.
- Duo Pass Reverse Osmosis (RO) water system, multi-stage distillation plant, self-sanitizing, sanitary SS 31 6L loops water, water for injection with online monitoring of pH, temperature, conductivity and TOC requirements as per USP XXIV
- Zero-discharge Effluent Treatment Plant constructed
- Environment-friendly VAHP chillers
- Isolated and dedicated production facilities for B-Lactum and Cephalosporin dosage forms
The Plant is equipped with modern high-speed machines and integrated packaging lines to be cost-efficient. Extensive use of Non-fill Devices, Collators, Visual Inspection Machines, Multi-station Tablet Presses, FFS Machines, and high-speed Vial/Ampoule Filler/Sealers is done by us to process the best of Pharmaceutical Medicines.
The plant with high capacities and scope for future expansions is capable of manufacturing all dosage forms viz. Tablets, Capsules, Liquid Orals, Dry Syrups, Aseptic Liquid and Solid preparations, Sachets, etc.